In Aroi Thai Restaurant
Are you on the south side of Numazu station and in the mood for some authentic Thai food? Well In Aroi’s cooks are Thai and put their special recipe secrets into action with their food and in a heck of a lot of style for that matter. (See the coconut ice cream below!) One of my favorite parts about this place is that the staff will greet you with a genuine Thai welcome – lots of warmhearted smiles!
Main Meals We LOVE:
- Pad Thai
- ALL of their curries! Their food can be quite spicy so be sure to ask about the level of spiciness of each one!
- All of their meat and mixed vegetable dishes (some come with a fried egg too!)
- Thai basil rice.
Drinks we LOVE:
- The FREE lemongrass tea they serve to every customer that visits. It’s home-brewed, healthy and refreshing!
Desserts we LOVE:
- Coconut Milk Ice Cream
- Coconut Milk Pudding Cake
- Get in on their lunch specials! Their lunch menu is far cheaper than their dinner one! The dinner one is almost double in price!
- Available – all menu item names are written in English, Japanese and most of them in Thai too.
- All menu items have high-quality photos too, making it very easy to choose your orders quickly!
Features we LOVE:
- The restaurant’s relaxing atmosphere.
- The fact that it is truly authentic Thai food! The owner is Thai.
- How close it is to Numazu station!
Perfect place for:
- Satisfying those Thai food cravings of course!
By Foot: approximately 4 Minutes Walk from Numazu train station.
Google Map Link: Click HERE
Address：72 Soechicho, Numazu, Shizuoka Prefecture
Business hours : 11:00 a.m to 11:00 p.m
Shop holidays：Closed on Wednesdays
Average Pricing: Lunch – approximately 1000 yen
Dinner – approximately 2000 yen
Facebook Page: Click HERE